The POC Skull Comp 2.0 is a race ski helmet with great fit and features.
- Semi-hard injected PC ABS shell is zoned and tapered for resistance and protection.
- Multi-impact EPP liner fits perfectly with Supracor honeycomb sandwich technology for progressive energy absorption.
- Aramid penetration barrier keeps sharp objects from penetrating.
- Comfortable LD foam lining is removable for cleaning, and interchangeable for size adjustment.
- Ear chambers reduce effect on hearing and balance.
- Detachable goggle clip.
- This helmet is no-longer FIS legal, is still useable this year for USSA and U14 racers, but will not be next season.
- Skull Comp 2.0 Review Review by SkiRacer
- Looks and feels greatReview by Ski-racer