The composite Giant Trance Advanced 27.5 is light, agile, and built to go fast on technical trails. Developed with input from Giant pro enduro racers, it features an Advanced-grade composite frame made specifically for 27.5 wheels. With 140mm of smooth active Maestro rear suspension, it’s an all-around trail slayer that climbs as well as it descends. The OverDrive steerer tube and a PowerCore bottom bracket ensure steering precision and pedaling stiffness, and frame details include internal cable routing, integrated downtube protection and ISCG-05 chain guide compatibility.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 5.5 inches of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 34 Float Factory Kashima 140mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- Fox Float Factory rear shock
- Giant TRX 1 Composite WheelSystem
- Shimano XT 11-speed drivetrain with Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes